Buyer’s Guide Recommendation Stunt Kite for Beginners
Which recommendation / advice to buy a stunt kite for a beginner can I give?No sniplet called textlink-hq-bebop-us
I must say immediately, I do not fly stunt kites. Still, I did some research for you, which two-line trick kites / kites for beginners are good.
Recommendation for Beginners Trick Kites Stunt Kite Allround
As always, all No sniplet called textlink-hq-trickdrachen-lenkdrachen-us are superb because of the top quality!
Special trick kites / stunt kites of the lower price range:
- No sniplet called textlink-hq-allround-limbo-us
Special trick kites / stunt kites of the middle price range (stunt kite recommendation):
- No sniplet called textlink-hq-yukon-us
Upper price range trick kites / kite Recommendation:
No sniplet called textlink-hq-jive-emerald-II-us – a good recommendation for a stunt kite.
Stunt Kites for Children Recommendation for Beginners
Recommended for children and beginners kite beginners
Even for small children, here are a few recommendations.
From the age of 10 years, these kites can make it better:
No sniplet called textlink-hq-bebob-us
From the age of 14 years following trick kite / kites are recommended as a Buyer’s Guide:
No sniplet called textlink-hq-allround-limbo-us
As always, the decisive point is color and price
I`m sure my recommendation of trick kites / kites for beginners will help you to choose the proper kite!
Traction Kites or Stunt Kites / Trick Kites?
Stunt kites or power kites? Both are fun! I personally prefer to fly power kites. Here is a list of my favorite kites:
Recommended books about kites
My recommendation list of kite books, specifically of stunt kite books:
- No sniplet called textlink-Stuntkiting-praxishandbuch- lenkdrachen-sportlenkdrachen-freestyler-trickdrachen-us
- No sniplet called textlink-hq-dvd-catch-the-magic-us – a special DVD course on flying a kite!
- When you like to tinker, I recommend you No sniplet called textlink-lenkdrachen-gespanne-us and No sniplet called textlink-drachen-bauen-us
No wind? Fly RC Heli!
Now you’re on the lawn and have no wind to fly kites and power kites?
Or do you want on a 0-wind day out and have some fun?
A new trend: No sniplet called textlink-rc-helis-us – they can fly easily and enable many maneuvers and tricks.
A recommendation for adults and children are the following models, which are often bought:
- No sniplet called textlink-amewi-25042-us
- No sniplet called textlink-rc-falkon-x-metal-rtf-us
And for those, who have difficulties to fly an RC Heli, I recommend No sniplet called textlink-ferngesteuerte-flugzeuge-us.
Recommended / Recommendation Power Kites for Beginners
What advice for power kites can I give to beginners? The following kites I would highly recommend beginners to buy:
- HQ Symphony Beach – very cheap, beginners-friendly. I let my students fly it.
- No sniplet called textlink-wolkenstürmer-paraflex-sport- 2.1-us – cheap and well controllable, well suited to beginners.
- Think also about this: No sniplet called textlink-kite- killer-us – safety while flying! They ensure a safe landing in critical situations, e.g. releasing the handles. (see: No sniplet called textlink-was-ist-ein-kite-killer-was-sind-kitekiller).
Recommendation Suitable Lines / Line sets made of Dyneema for larger power kites over 2 m wingspan or 1.5-m2 surface / kite string – flying line
However, I recommend to use stronger flying lines for medium and large two-line power kites. Power kites over 2 m wingspan or ca. 1,5 qm2 surface should be equipped with at least 150 kp, better 175 kp, lines, so that the lines may not tear by a wind speed of 4 – 5 m/s.
2-line power kites with 2,5 m wingspan or more require at least 150 kp breaking load. I had once a string torn because it was too weak – it wasn´t funny! Think of gusts – they generate pulsating loads. 25 m – 30 m cords are ok.
I recommend line sets from 300lb x 80ft x 2 Infinity Spectra Kite Line with Winder.